DRAFTING SERVICES FOR ADVOCATES AND CLIENTS
We have pleasure in announcing 24 hours drafting Services for Advocates and clients on very affordable prices as under :
|Nature of drafting||Minimum Time required||Remuneration||Remarks|
|2 Hours||Rs. 3,000.00||One sitting.|
|Suit for Recovery||6 Hours||Rs. 5,000.00||One Sitting one transaction|
|Specific performance of Contract||12 Hours||Rs. 10,000.00||– do –|
|Commercial Courts||12 Hours||Rs. 10,000.00||– do –|
|Arbitration Sect. 9||12 Hours||Rs. 10,000.00||– do –|
|Appeals – C.P.C. OR any other Act.||24 Hours||Rs. 15,000.00||Not more than 6 witnesses*|
|2nd Appeals||24 Hours||Rs. 20,000.00||–|
|Writ Petitions under Article 227 arising out of C.P.C.||12 Hours||Rs. 10,000.00||–|
|Writ Petitions under Article 227 arising out of other Acts.||12 Hours||Rs. 15,000.00||–|
|Writ Petitions under Article 226 of Constitution of India except constitutional validity||24 Hours||Rs. 20,000.00||–|
|WRITTEN NOTES OF ARGUMENTS.||24 Hours||Rs. 20,000.00||–|
|O.A. BEFORE D.R.T.||24 Hours||Rs. 10,000.00||Upto 3 transactions and less than 2 Cr.|
|– DO –||24 Hours||Rs. 20,000.00||Above 2 Cr|
|S.A. before D.R.T.||24 Hours||Rs. 15,000.00||–|
|Interim Applications||–||Rs. 2,000 to 5,000.00||–|
- For additional sittings 33% fees per sitting.
- Draft will be provided in Word format, Printing and corrections to be done at your end, except major.
- For every additional deposition Rs. 2,000.00 per witness.
- Working hours means 3.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. on working days.
- Over night drafting facility available on special request.